The MASTERPLAN has been recognized as having the “Biggest Bow in the Biz” and was voted “Best Bachelorette Yacht Party in Miami” 2022. Her aft deck has plenty of seating around a full size dinette and lots of spaces for drinks and food. In addition to the aft deck, you’ll really enjoy the easy of getting into the water through the lower level cockpit. Upstairs, the “Lido Deck” provides a beautiful 360˚ view and seating for 15 comfortably. As mentioned, the Bow (front of the boat) has plenty of space for lounging, sitting, dancing or just hanging out. Play your favorite music with bluetooth on out professional DJ system. Adventure Awaits. #TheFamousMASTERPLAN
What is NOT included:
Suggest to bring:
All cruises may be up to 13 people. If your group is over 6 passengers, the conditions of a “Bareboat Rental” apply. If you’re not familiar with the term “Bareboat Rental, don’t worry, we will explain it to you and insure that your cruise is in accordance with the law.
OTHER AVAILABLE SERVICES:
Here are some cruise options. Feel free to browse them and let me know if there’s something specific that you have in mind. We can customize the perfect cruise for you because we make dreams a reality. (Prices may vary)
Overnight at Boca Chita Island and/or off of Elliot Key, 12 miles off the Mainland
4 Hour – Miami Fun Day on the Water Cruise
Let’s head out to the famous Miami Marine Stadium where you can enjoy a couple hours of cruising and a couple hours of fun in the Miami sun. Enjoy all our water toys from our huge 6 X18 Water Mat to Stand up Paddle board. Swim, play, eat, drink and simply love the life.
4 Hour – Fun Night with City Lights Cruise
Let’s head out to the famous Miami Marine Stadium where you can enjoy a couple hours of cruising and a couple hours of night life on the water. Swimming in the ocean at night can be exhilarating, but you can also just relax on the aft deck with your favorite glass of wine or cocktail. Swim, play, eat, drink and simply love the life.
8 Hour – Miami Fun Day on the Water Cruise
Let’s head out to the famous Miami Marine Stadium where you can enjoy a couple hours of cruising and a 6 hours of fun in the Miami sun. Enjoy all our water toys from our huge 6 X18 Water Mat to Stand up Paddle boards. Swim, play, eat, drink and simply love the life.
8 Hour – Boca Chita Cruise
A small island only 12 miles off shore called Boca Chita is home to the “Light House That Isn’t” and the famous cannon that Mr. Honeywell used to let everyone know that the party has officially started. Now you can visit this island and enjoy BBQ’ing, nature trails, a beach with unbelievable views and the tranquility of knowing you’re completely disconnected. Relax or party it up. The choice is yours.
(Additional Fuel Cost $400)
6-8 Hours – Millionaires Cruise
Sure, we’ll have time for some fun in the sun but not before we cruise by the homes of the stars like paparazzi. Sip Champagne or your favorite cocktails while we cruise around Star Island and the homes of the Rich and Famous. Will we see Gloria or Pit Bull working on their moves on the back lawn? Who knows. Either way, these spectacular homes will have you in awe. You’ll want to have your camera phone fully charged for this cruise. Then we’ll head over to the famous Miami Marine Stadium where you can get in the water or set in the sun. Swim, play, eat, drink and simply love the life.
(Additional Fuel Cost $400)
4-8 Hours – Wedding on the Sea
Make your wedding day a special one with our complete wedding package. Choose one of Miami’s beautiful backdrops from the City Skyline to Miami’s South Beach or the Island of Boca Chita and the Light House. There’s many to choose from. Bring your own officiator or be married by the Captain, pose for photos then it’s time to celebrate. We can swim, cruise or both, the choice is yours.
Need help planning your Wedding on the Sea? We can help.
(Additional Fuel Cost and Captain’s Services $200 per hr)
Check out the famous MASTERPLAN on Instagram at #TheFamousMASTERPLN or YouTube at MASTERPLANMIAMI
Welcome aboard !!! Please find a friendly list of Do’s and Don’ts to help you prepare for your day on the water. We hope you find it helpful.
1) Bring towels
2) Bring bathing suit
3) Bring a change of clothing
4) Bring sunscreen/lotion (apply outside the cabin).
5) Bring sunglasses
6) Bring a hat
7) Bring your favorite drinks and mixers. We supply water, ice, and sodas.
8) Bring your favorite prepared foods (also bring: paper plates, plastic-ware, condiments, and cups)
9) We sail in calm waters. However, if you are prone to seasickness, you should take seasickness medicine at least one hour prior.
10) Bring your favorite music. We can connect your phone and playlists to the Bluetooth Stereo.
11) Bring yourselves and guest On-Time! We have a schedule to follow and need to have 8 bridges open for the yacht. There are certain times of the day that the bridges remain closed for traffic and will not wait for our party to start.
12) Bring your smiles and great attitudes. We will have ours on too!
1) Don’t bring expensive jewelry or watches. Go bare! Jewelry and watches tend to scratch the boat and get lost from the slippery suntan lotion and ocean water.
2) Don’t bring high-heels or other hard-bottom shoes. Rubber flip-flops, non-slip shoes and barefoot are recommended.
3) Don’t bring illegal drugs on board. (NO MARAJUANA) The US Coast Guard follows strict FEDERAL LAW and is very strict on the water!
4) Don’t bring cigarettes or other flammables. There’s no smoking onboard! (Electronic devices are allowed) (We also offer the E-Hookah)
5) Remember NOTHING gets flushed down the toilet. Place all other products (toilet paper, feminine products, sanitary napkins, hair, etc.) in the garbage.
6) Don’t forget to take all your belongings after the trip! Please feel leave a Gratuity but not your belongings, wallets, purses, phones, etc.
9) Don’t use the beds, comforters, and linens or the comforters and sheets and will need to be dry-cleaned at your additional expense.
Thank you for viewing our yacht. We look forward to having you onboard! Let us know if you have any questions
Booking Instructions: Book with only $500
– Check availability by requesting a quote.
– You’ll receive a call from Admiral Anthony.
– If we are available and you’d like to proceed with booking, a $500 deposit is required.
– We will provide you with your quote and payment instructions via text.
– Once your deposit is received, you’ll receive an email confirmation with rental agreement and boarding instructions.
– Please see our Terms and Conditions before Booking.