Looking for a little “FREEDOM”? This Italian Yacht takes you away. We pick you up in the Miami River and cruise out to Key Biscayne where you’ll have time to swim and enjoy the Miami City Skyline. You and your guests will love the huge living space with the additional fly bridge and aft deck. The bow “front” of the boat is well padded and offers plenty of space for all your guests to comfortably enjoy the ride. On the stern “back” of the boat, the low platform makes is very easy to get in and out of the water. Upstairs, the “Lido Deck” provides a beautiful 360˚ view and plenty seating for 13. As mentioned, the Bow (front of the boat) has plenty of space for lounging, sitting, dancing or just hanging out. Play your favorite music with bluetooth on our professional grade JL Audio system. Adventure Awaits.
Day charters begin at 4 hrs at the hourly rate and may be reserved for up to 12 hrs at the hourly rate.
Suggest to bring:
All cruises may be up to 13 people. If your group is over 6 passengers, the conditions of a “Bareboat Charter” apply. If you’re not familiar with the term “Bareboat Charter, don’t worry, we will explain it to you and insure that your cruise is in accordance with the law.
OTHER AVAILABLE SERVICES:
Welcome aboard !!! Please find a friendly list of Do’s and Don’ts to help you prepare for your day on the water. We hope you find it helpful.
1) Bring towels
2) Bring bathing suit
3) Bring a change of clothing
4) Bring sunscreen/lotion (apply outside the cabin).
5) Bring sunglasses
6) Bring a hat
7) Bring your favorite drinks and mixers. We supply water, ice, and sodas.
8) Bring your favorite prepared foods (also bring: paper plates, plastic-ware, condiments, and cups)
9) We sail in calm waters. However, if you are prone to seasickness, you should take seasickness medicine at least one hour prior.
10) Bring your favorite music. We can connect your phone and playlists to the Bluetooth loudspeaker.
11) Bring yourselves and guest On-Time! We have a schedule to follow and need to have 8 bridges open for the yacht. There are certain times of the day that the bridges remain closed for traffic and will not wait for our party to start.
12) Bring your smiles and great attitudes. We will have ours on too!
1) Don’t bring expensive jewelry or watches. Go bare! Jewelry and watches tend to scratch the boat and get lost from the slippery suntan lotion and ocean water.
2) Don’t bring high-heels or other hard-bottom shoes. Rubber flip-flops, non-slip shoes and barefoot are recommended.
3) Don’t bring illegal drugs on board. (NO MARAJUANA) The US Coast Guard follows strict FEDERAL LAW and is very strict on the water! (If passengers bring illegal drugs on board, charter will immediately be terminated, no refund will be issued and you will forfeit your deposit in its entirety.)(This includes Marajuana) Police will also be notified.
4) Don’t bring cigarettes or other flammables. With 1100 gallons of fuel onboard, there’s no smoking onboard!
5) The yacht has two (3) bathrooms. Remember NOTHING gets flushed down the toilet. Place all other products (toilet paper, feminine products, sanitary napkins, hair, etc.) in the garbage.
6) Don’t forget to take all your belongings after the trip! Please feel leave a Gratuity but not your belongings, wallets, purses, phones, etc.
7) Don’t let fresh boat water run unattended. The boat has a large water tank for freshwater use but it will eventually run out if the taps are left open.
8) Don’t treat yacht furniture, cabinets, doors, etc. as you would your home. They are the lightweight version of your home furniture so as not to weigh down the vessel. They need to be treated with a gentle touch.
9) Don’t use the bedroom beds, comforters, and linens. Your wet and sunscreen filled bodies stain the comforters and sheets and will need to be dry-cleaned at your additional expense.
We look forward to having you onboard! Let us know if you have any questions [/tg_accordion]
Booking Instructions: Book with only $500
– Check availability by requesting a quote.
– You’ll receive a call from Admiral Anthony.
– If we are available and you’d like to proceed with booking, a $500 deposit is required.
– We will provide you with your quote and payment instructions via text.
– Once your deposit is received, you’ll receive an email confirmation with boarding instructions.
– The total amount of your rental is not due until the day of your cruise.
– Please see our Terms and Conditions before Booking.
Listing Code: 500-damdep/1400/4